Centerville, Virginia
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Warranty Solutions has so many loop holes in their contracts that the three times I've tried to use it they didn't pay for anything. NOW, I need to take my car in again for an issue with the suspension and they tell me that my 60 month, 60k mile warranty is only good for 36 months and 36k miles.

I have the signed original contract and offered to fax that in but they rudely refused, got unprofessional and aggressive, and began talking over top of me without listening to what I had to say. I suspect their position is that it would not be cost effective for me to engage my attorney to force them to honor the contract.

To add insult to injury, I finally got in touch with a manager only to get a voice mail box.

I left a message but haven't had a return call yet. I cautioned the dealership to not use this company anymore since Warranty Solutions is making the dealer look very bad.

Product or Service Mentioned: Warranty Solutions Vehicle Service Contract Protection Plan.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Warranty Solutions Cons: Customer service, Issue resolution.

• Doesn t Honor Contract