We purchased the 4 star plus contract from Warranty Solutions, which listed as covered items the wiring harness and engine control module.We took our newly purchased Audi A8 to an Audi dealer, and there was a coolant leak that damaged those 2 parts, as well as others.

Warranty Solutions is only willing to pay about $2.4K of a $10K repair bill, and is denying coverage for the two covered items, totaling about $7K.

We are actively searching for an attorney in order to file suit and get them to honor their contract.Wells Fargo recently sold Warranty Solutions to AmTrust Financial.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Warranty Solutions. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Warranty Solutions.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Warranty Solutions to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Warranty Solutions?

Comments

Avondale, Arizona, United States #1223484

Warranty solutions is the absolute worst warranty company. Even if the part is listed in their reparable parts list, then don not honor. To everyone out there DO NOT BUY A WARRANTY SOLUTIONS WARRANTY.

Calexico, California, United States #1215491

Did you filed a lawsuit? How did it go?

Elsa

I have a warranty through them.I purchased a truck from diesal direct in strongsville oh.

Not long after having the truck there was a issue with the brakes and sensors. My mechanic told them everything he was replacing, they said since there was rust they could not warranty the claim. Remember I had gotten the truck recently before making that claim.

Today which is 2/10/16 there is a problem with the ball joints and radiator they say they can not warranty it because it's not the factory exhaust.What a joke.