I received the run around with the company on technicalities of what is covered and what is not, long story short beware of this company because they will get you on there so called 5 star service warranty and will not pay services that should be covered. They do not pay for diagnostics for items that are listed as covered in there warranty and will give you the story of how they do not cover for this sort of item. Beware of the fine print and how they also treat the repair service dealer and work them over as well to delay services.

bob

This reviewer shared experience about "terrible service" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $250. The author is overall dissatisfied with Warranty Solutions. The most disappointing about warranty solutions warranty from Warranty Solutions was very poor service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Warranty Solutions.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Warranty Solutions to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Warranty Solutions?

Comments