1.2K views

We bought a 7 year old Homda Odyssee and purchased a 6 month 5 Star warranty through Warranty Sokutions by Wells Fargo.After 10 days of ownership, our AC failed.

It cost $2300 to repair which WS paid without challenge. Last week, the AC failed again on a Thursday and we had in the shop Saturday morning. This time a different part needed replacing. We looked at the warranty and realized that it expired the same day that the AC broke and 2 days before the shop looked at it.

WS initially said it was not covered and that the problem needed to be diagnosed during the contract term.

After speaking to a manager, they decided to pay for the repair.I would buy through them again and recommend others to do the same.

Review about: Warranty Solutions Warranty.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Had an Experience with Warranty Solutions?

Comments

AARP SHAMEFULL GRIFTERS WHO SEND UNSOLICITED INVOICES TO EXPLOIT THE ELDERLY Aarp "I usually through away all the the trash junk mail I receive from AARP; however this time, I noticed "INVOICE ENCLOSED" In bold letters the envelope. I opened the junk..." Read more Encompass Insurance - Encompass insured ticketted for causing accident. Encompass denies claim! Encompass Insurance "9/17/14 at 1245 PM. Encompass insured driver in a Jeep Grand Cherokee made a lane change without checking to see if a vehicle was next to her. I was in..." Read more Toco Warranty - Review in Insurance category  from New York City, New York Toco Warranty "SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. I refused to go further with conducting business with TOCO after reading these disturbing reviews and for the second time I have been harassed..." Read more State Farm Insurance - Daughter was hit after she put car into reverse, she maintains that she never moved and stayed in the grass area she was parked in State Farm Insurance "4/29/2017 daughter was delayed leaving work because the school was shut down letting no one in or out until they were told. Once she was released she went to the..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more