1.3K views

Less than 3 months ago I bought a 2003 Lexus IS 300 for my son, and due to its age, got the warranty solutions coverage because it was backed by Wells Fargo, so I figured if anything went wrong within 2 years, I'd be ok. Just last week the car overheated, and I immediately took the car to a Toyota dealership, thinking it was minor. Warranty Solutions Claims examiner came out and inspected the car and said it needed a new engine and denied the calim. I had to call warranty solutions to find out why. The rep Brian said it needed a new engine due to excessive driving the car while it was overheated.

I informed Brian that I immediately turned the car off when it overheated, he was insistent that it was driving too long while overheated, thus denying my claim.

Now, less than 3 months after purchasing this car from a dealership, I am forced to buy an engine at my expense due to no fault of my own.

Warranty Solutions are a SCAM!!! Save yourself the headache and trouble and DO NOT buy this service from them.

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of warranty solutions vehicle service contracts from Warranty Solutions. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2500 and wants Warranty Solutions to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was does not honor its protection. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Warranty Solutions for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Warranty Solutions?

Comments

I also bought an older car and had a mixed experience.Ultimately they have save me thousands but refuse to pay what the dealer charges to repair the vehicles.

ie dealer charges $2hr they will only pay $1hr. On actual labor costs this quickly adds up.

I've also been told they don't cover Certain hoses/pumps and only cover certain leaks in which i still pay thousands of dollars.I'd look for something else next time.