Nashville, Tennessee
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

So my BMW needs a new fuel injector. The BMW dealership says all 3 fuel injectors in that bank must be changed together.

In addition, BMW no longer makes the index 8 injector in the car, they have an updated part, index 11 and 12. Well you also can't mix index 8 injectors with index 11 or 12. Long story short, Warranty Solutions will only replace 1 injector even though BMW has told them, worst case scenario, engine failure may occur if all 3 injectors aren't replaced at the same time.

Now I have to pay $800 out of pocket, while they pay $500.... This is the worst 3rd party warranty I have ever had.

Product or Service Mentioned: Warranty Solutions Car Warranty.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Warranty Solutions Cons: It was an expensive warranty, Customer service sucks.

Comments

Just thinking out loud, but because BMW changed something that is the warranties fault???

I have this coverage and I was told by a friend to read the negative reviews, I am not the smartest person but I believe the warranty covers failures not covers parts that are converted by BMW......do you think maybe the service department was trying to get extra money???? I had an A/C failure and it covered the bill no problem minus my $100 deductible.